So, hello everyone. My name is Adam Hepner, and I’ve long been thinking about getting some testing-related publishing done. Usually it’s just life that gets in the way, but I hope that with a little bit of deliberate practice I might get this thing going.
Some things that this blog will be about:
- case studies and lessons learned in software testing
- Ministry of Testing bloggers’ club challenges
- coding and testing deliberate practice
- maybe a bit about my parenting
- maybe something about my hobbies
- probably other things as well.
So, yeah, that’s it for now. Let’s see how long this one lives.